I'm making up a highlight reel of the least exciting moments in professional sports. It's for those...
I'm making up a highlight reel of the least exciting moments in professional sports. It's for those nights when I need help falling asleep.
1. The point after touchdown. Why does this still exist? This is nothing more than an excuse to go get another beer.
2. The intentional walk. Wow, the excitement of watching a pitcher and catcher to stand up and lob baseballs to one another. Definitely something I can't get enough of.
3. Watching a relief pitcher throw yet more warm up pitches on the mound. Hasn't this guy been throwing in the bullpen for last 10 minutes?
4. Any NBA game where there's a 10 point difference with less than 3 minutes to play. Garbage time. (Okay, this isn't hard and fast rule. In 1977, the Milwaukee Bucks overcame a 29 point deficit with 8:43 seconds remaining. But that's pretty darn rare.)
5. The NFL instant replay challenge. When Ed Hochuli walks to the sideline and puts on the cans, you know you're in for excitement.