Previously on.... UNCOMMON SURVIVOR! Foa Foa won its first immunity challenge, and Galu got all scared to vote out Yasmin because Dread Russell liked her best. He soft-spokenly threatened to kick some ass if they voted against his wishes, but everyone ended up voting for Yasmin over Monica, anyway. Everyone, that is, except Shambo.
Right after the vote, Shambo is all bummed because she's out of the loop, and everyone else is much happier now that Yasmin is gone. Monica is gunning for Shambo now, and without any friends, she's not much competition.
Day 12 at Galu starts with Erik getting beat up by the surf. Nothing else interesting happens there, so they switch over to Foa Foa, their waves are big, too. Fascinating.
Tree mail warns of a gross food challenge from the sea. Liz sets off Evil Russell by telling him she's worried about Ashley. He's alarmed that someone else is playing the game. Almost two weeks in after no signs of life? I would be, too. Such a weak attempt by Liz, too, and to the wrong person.
Everyone arrives in front of Jeff's wheel of seafood fate. He's gonna make smoothies out of all kinds of gross stuff. I'd prefer that, I think. You remove a lot of the texture issues that may arise.
- First round: Shambo gets giant clam (I KNOW, LOL), Jaison gets Jeff's choice. Jeff chooses some fly-ridden octopus, some sea snails, and some "new knee" juice. Don't worry, it's a fruit... I think. Shambo drinks hers like she's done it before and Jaison forces himself to choke it down.
- Second round: Dread Russell vs. Evil Russell; Two Russell enter... never mind. They both land jellyfish and Jeff adds milk. Dread Russell takes his down without saying a word. Evil Russell, who doesn't drink milk, spits a little bit back into his cup before going into some kind of reptilian brain pattern to finish the rest like some kind of machine.
- Third round: Mick and Brett, the two guys who are probably also cameramen and nobody notices. Brett gets giant clam, Mick gets sea cucumber, which doesn't blend well. Mick finishes his, no problem, and Brett licks his glass. I'll forget who he is in about 30 seconds.
- Fourth round: Liz versus Monica, a double sea urchin surprise with a sea noodle garnish. They're both able to finish.
- Fifth round: Danger Dave vs. Ashley. Sea slug guts, wonderful. That's not even food. Jeff adds water, no milk this time, and blends it with lots of chunks. Dave takes his in about two huge gulps, then almost loses it, but he's able to finish. Ashley struggles and Galu wins by psyching her out. She was almost done, too. Liz totally called it. Dread Russell sends Shambo to be exiled and she pleads for mercy, vainly. Oh, I thought she wanted to be with the other tribe? They all like her and respect her and that's all she really needs, right? Suck it up, soldier. No BBQ4U.