Jeff Probst breaks down new Survivors (Video)
This group reminds Probst of Fans vs. favorites, there's a sense of fun.
- Erik - Probst wouldn't mind seeing him win. He's a scrapper and he will double cross
- Ashley - Looks bubbly but there is something to her. She's got spunk, wouldn't surprise Probst if she went far.
- Dave - Has the highest IQ (140) of any Survivor ever. He has something to prove. He could easily self destruct.
- Russell S. - Is likeable, great talker. He can't win the game, isn't built for it.
- Russell H. - "Is the closest thing to evil that we've ever had on Survivor"
Brett - Is a dark horse. He doesn't reveal a lot.
Kelly - You look at her and you know she's trouble.
- Shannon - She reinvented herself as "Shambo". Mullett wearing, Harley riding American.
- Yasmin - She could be first off. Athletic but he can't see her going to the bathroom in the jungle.
- Elizabeth - Not what she appears to be. "Don't trust Liz". She could be in the final.
- Ben - He's a time bomb. He's complicated.
- Laura - Probst thinks she can win the game. Huge threat.
- Mike - He won't last long. He'll be gone episode 5 or 6.
- Betsy - Probst liked her from the moment he saw her. She's a cop, she's likeable and will never quit.
- Marisa - On paper she's tailor made for Survivor. She might get eaten up because she'll mix with the wrong people. She'll be out by episode 5.
- Natalie - She'll surprise people, she'll be a scrapper. She'll play the social part really well.
- Mick - Will manipulate people and won't care about other people.
- John - He's a poser. He's so good looking. He comes from privilege.
- Monica - From San Diego. She's trouble. She's probably really good at playing guys.
- Jaison - Probst really likes him. He'll go deep in the game, because he'll fool people to let him stay in the game.